Monday, April 21, 2008

Coming Along

the back of our house- the area where the roof is extended
will be a screened in porch and we'll have a deck extending from
that to the side of the house.

The roof is on, the windows and doors are in, and we have electrical wiring in. The plumbing should be put in this week. We are so excited to be able to walk in all the rooms and see how they are coming along. Brent and his two accountibility partners went out to the house a couple of weeks ago and prayed over it, that God would continue to provide for it and that He would use it to His glory to minister to others once we move in. We want our doors to always be open and for our house to be a place of refuge where all who enter to experience God's peace and mercy. God is totally blessing us with this house and we want to give it back to Him.
I go back to work in 2 weeks, so I will have to readjust to being a working mom again. I am so thankful for the time I did get to stay at home with Nathan and I will always treasure it and am even more thankful for my parents being here to take care of him for us.

1 comment:

michal said...

The house looks great! I know you guys will be thrilled once it is completely finished. Where are you going to work? FT or PT? I am so glad your parents will be there to watch Nathan. What a blessing!