Thursday, October 11, 2007

It Finally Feels Like Fall!

Today our high was 69 and it was a beautiful day!! Our low should be about 47 and the high tomorrow is going to be around 73! I love cooler temperatures. I would wear a sweater and jeans year round if the weather permitted. Our last few weekends have been filled with looking at neighborhoods and houses in Chattanooga and north Georgia. We are trying to get a feel for where we might want to live and learn about school districts and find places convenient for Brent to get to work and all that. It is kind of overwhelming, but at least we have some time to decide. Since I hadn't posted anything in awhile I thought I would share a couple of pictures from tonight of Nathan wearing his new Spiderman jammies that he got from Brent's parents for his birthday. He likes to scrunch up his face trying to smile for the camera. The other picture is of my boys watching football. Nate loves to watch football and golf, especially golf, with Brent. He will ask for golf and then get his club and study the players while they swing and then copy them. It is very funny to watch!

This weekend we are going to a corn maze which is a huge annual thing they do here every fall, so it should be fun. So, we'll see if we can make it out easily or not. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures from that.



1 comment:

Sonya Terrell said...

How cute he is! I miss you guys!

Weather is getting better here too! It's been in the 80's and it just makes me feel better when the sun is shining and I'm not sweating to death. I'm with you....I love cold weather clothes!